Our efforts focus on assisting jurisdictions – large and small – with adapting to the modern landscape of elections administration. Our guidance has included but is not limited to:
We customize our approach to meet the needs and timeline of your jurisdiction. In general, we can provide:
- Consultation: We will speak with your staff by phone or virtual meeting, and gather information about your challenges, goals and current practices and policies.
- Subject Matter Expertise: We will bring together our network of veteran election officials and consultants, each with unique expertise, to prepare guidance and materials for you.
- Materials: We will draft guidance documents by curating best practices from our network, and tailoring them to your specific operation – understanding the language, people, physical space and legal environment you are dealing with – while also connecting you to resources from our partner organizations.
- Direct Support: We will connect you with one or more of our election experts in order to provide ongoing mentorship by phone as you work through the materials and develop your plans.
- Technology: We will help connect you with partner organizations to leverage existing technological solutions and expertise, where possible, to meet your goals.